Vygotsky in 21st century society : advances in cultural historical theory and praxis with non-dominant communities
- New York : Peter Lang, c2011.
- Physical description
- viii, 281 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
HM1027 .R8 V94 2011
- Unknown HM1027 .R8 V94 2011
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -281).
- Dynamics in the "sabor" of Vygotsky / Joseph Glick
- The path to subjectivity : advancing alternative understandings of Vygotsky and the cultural historical legacy / Fernando González Rey
- The process of producing knowledge : Vygotsky revisited / Guillermo Arias Beatón
- Cognitive aspects of the transition from a traditional to a modern technological society / Alex Kozulin
- Macro cultural psychology, the psychology of oppression, and cultural-psychological enrichment / Carl Ratner
- Vygotsky's significance in advancing counseling and psychotherapy / Pedro R. Portes
- A cultural-historical approach to neuropsychological treatment : understanding Latino and other non-dominant groups / Jose Dergan
- Only life educates : immigrant families, the cultivation of biliteracy, and the mobility of knowledge / Luis C. Moll
- Computer-mediated learning and young Latino/a students' developing expertise / Carmen R. Martínez-Roldán & Peter Smagorinsky
- An integrated approach to the study of transitions as learning activity : two cases from Spanish immersion classrooms / Patricia Baquedano-López, Ariana Mangual Figueroa & Sera Jean Hernandez
- Faculty views of underrepresented students in community college settings : cultural models and cultural practices / Leticia Tomas Bustillos, Robert Rueda, & Estela Mara Bensimon
- Praxis in dis-coordination / Margaret Gallega & Olga A. Vásquez
- Development of Latino family-school engagement programs in U.S. contexts : enhancements to cultural historical activity theory accounts / Richard Durán.
- Publication date
- edited by Pedro R. Portes & Spencer Salas.