Reforming education finance in transition countries : six case studies in per capita financing systems
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, c2011.
- Physical description
- xxii, 307 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
LB2826.6 .D44 R44 2011
- Unknown LB2826.6 .D44 R44 2011
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reforming education financing systems in transition countries : an introduction to six case studies
- Per capita financing of general education in Armenia
- Per capita financing of education in Estonia
- School vouchers in Georgia : implementation of a simple idea in a complex environment
- Student basket reform in Lithuania : fine-tuning central and local financing of education
- Per capita financing of general education in Poland : a case study
- Per capita financing of general education in Russia : an assessment of the financing reform in the Chuvash Republic and the Tver Oblast
- Per capita financing of general education in Europe and Central Asia : has it delivered on its promise? : an overview of six country case studies.
- Publication date
- Juan Diego Alonso and Alonso Sánchez, editors.
- Title Variation
- At head of title: World Bank study