- English. In English.
- digital; optical; stereo.
- video file; DVD video. regions 2-9.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified] ; .
- [Nairobi] : distributed by Luager Distribution East Africa,
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- "A young successful scientist discovers a vaccine for the HIV virus. In his quest to make huge international sales of the patented drug, a rival company uses a paid criminal to get this formula that contains vital information about this vaccine. This film shows a twist between his secret relationship with his secretary and his struggle to protect his business empire from the world of organized crime while at the same time sustain a marriage with his wife which is falling apart."--Container.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Light Media and Serengeti Studio presents ; in association with Tamasha Pictures. [and three others] ; produced by Sagwa Chabeda ; written & directed by Steve Ominde.
- Special features: 'Behind-the-scenes : Formula X, the genesis'; 'The making of Formula X'; 'Producing the music of Formula X'; original theatrical trailer.
- Originally produced in Kenya as a motion picture and released in 2009.
- Wide screen 1.85:1.
- Production Credits
- Director of photography, Edwin Nyongesa; editors, Steve Ominde, Agnes Nyagari; music, Soulchild; executive producers, Patrick Chabeda and Paul Ominde.
- Peter King, Gabriella Mutia, Nice Githinji, Melvin Alusa, Chris Kirubi, Nonini, Eric Wainaina, Ainea Ojiambo.
- Disc characteristics: recorded DVD.