Origins of ownership of property
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- Physical description
- 108 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for child and adolescent development ; no. 132.
HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.132
- Unknown HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.132
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Twenty-one reasons to care about the psychological basis of ownership / Ori Friedman, Hildy Ross
- Property in nonhuman primates / Sarah F. Brosnan
- Possession and morality in early development / Philippe Rochat
- Early representations of ownership / Peter R. Blake, Paul L. Harris
- Property rights and the resolution of social conflict / Hildy Ross, Cheryl Conant, Marcia Vickar
- Ownership as a social status / Charles W. Kalish, Craig D. Anderson
- Ownership and object history / Ori Friedman . . . [et al.]
- Exploring ownership in a developmental context / Nicholaus S. Noles, Frank C. Keil.
- The various chapters deal mainly but not exclusively with the development of property concepts and ownership behavior among children.
- Publication date
- Hildy Ross, Ori Friedman, editors.
- New directions for child and adolescent development ; no. 132 (summer 2011)
- "Summer 2011."