Meeting adult learner needs through the nontraditional doctoral degree
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- Physical description
- 111 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for adult and continuing education ; no. 129.
LC5215 .M437 2011
- Unknown LC5215 .M437 2011
- Includes biographical references and index.
- The emergence of the nontraditional doctorate : a historical overview / Douglas Archbald
- Profile of the nontraditional doctoral degree student / Michael Offerman
- Faculty concerns related to distance learning within nontraditional doctoral programs / H. Wells Singleton, Carmen L. Session
- Innovation in doctoral degrees designed for adult learners : a hybrid model in personal financial planning / John E. Grable
- The development of a new doctoral degree program to serve an adult audience : Georgetown University / Phyllis O'Callaghan
- PhD and EdD degrees for mid-career professionals : Fielding Graduate University / Judith L. Kuipers
- Organizing the faculty around the students : Walden University / Paula E. Peinovich, Harold L. Hodgkinson
- Delivering an organizational leadership PhD program at a distance : University of Oklahoma / Joseph Lee Rodgers, T.H. Lee Williams
- Topics for current and future consideration / James P. Pappas, Jerry Jerman.
- Publication date
- James P. Pappas, Jerry Jerman, editors.
- Title Variation
- Nontraditional doctoral degree
- New directions for adult and continuing education ; no. 129
- "Spring 2011."