Sociocultural theories of learning and motivation : looking back, looking forward
- Charlotte, N.C. : Information Age Pub., c2011.
- Physical description
- vi, 317 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Research on sociocultural influences on motivation and learning ; v. 10.
LB1065 .S63 2011
- Unknown LB1065 .S63 2011
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Sociocultural theories of learning and motivation: looking back, looking forward / Dennis M. McInerney, Richard A. Walker, and Gregory Arief D. Liem
- Conceptual and methodological issues in sociocultural research and theory development in education / La Tefy Schoen
- Object/motives and emotion: a cultural-historical activity theoretic approach to motivation in learning and work / Wolff-Michael Roth
- Motives as a central concept for learning / Marilyn Fleer
- Motive and motivation in learning to teach / Gordon Wells
- Motivation, engagement, and identity: opening a conversation / Susan Bobbitt Nolen, Christopher J. Ward, and Ilana Seidel Horn
- Participation by design: improving individual motivation by looking beyond it / Daniel T. Hickey
- Examining change in motivation: the potential of sociocultural theory / Judith MacCallum and Kimberley Pressick-Kilborn
- Tabletalk: navigating and negotiating in small-group learning / Mary McCaslin ... [et al.]
- Learning as (one part) identity construction: educational implications of a sociocultural perspective / Jennifer A. Vadeboncoeur, Renira E. Vellos and Kristen P. Goessling
- The changing face of conceptual change learning: an emerging sociocultural approach / Erica Sainsbury and Richard A. Walker
- Learning together: the educational experiences of adolescents in Moscow / Janine Bempechat ... [et al.].
- Publication date
- edited by Dennis M. McInerney, Richard A. Walker & Gregory Arief D. Liem.
- Research on sociocultural influences on motivation and learning ; v. 10