Rethinking race, class, language, and gender : a dialogue with Noam Chomsky and other leading scholars
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Pub., c2011.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 203 p. ; 24 cm.
LC196.5 .U6 R485 2011
- Unknown LC196.5 .U6 R485 2011
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 187-193) and index.
- Unveiling majoritarian myths and tales about race and racism : a conversation with Richard Delgado
- The fight against racism and classism : a conversation with David Gillborn
- Unmasking white supremacy and racism : a conversation with Zeus Leonardo
- Unpacking racial and socioeconomic marginalizations : a conversation with Howard Winant
- Reexamining social inequality in schools and beyond : a conversation with Christine E. Sleeter
- Unveiling and fighting against discrimination in schools and society : a conversation with Sonia Nieto
- Multicultural education matters more than ever : a conversation with Carl A. Grant
- Critical pedagogy in stark opposition to western neoliberalism and corporatization of schools : a conversation with Peter McLaren
- Democracy, schooling, and neoliberalism : a conversation with Noam Chomsky
- Reexamining class and racial dominations in the new era of Western capitalism : a conversation with Antonia Darder
- Beyond Obama's historical symbolism : the heavy weight of being black/brown in a racist society : a conversation with Eduardo Bonilla-Silva
- Confront racial and gender oppressions in schools : a conversation with Pedro Noguera
- I say it how it is : exposing racial issues in the classroom and beyond : a conversation with Dave Stovall.
- Publication date
- Pierre W. Orelus.