High-stakes testing in education : science and practice in K-12 settings
- 1st ed.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c2011.
- Physical description
- xii, 263 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
LB3051 .H477 2011
- Unknown LB3051 .H477 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Current state of high-stakes testing in education / Barbara S. Plake
- Local development of a high-stakes assessment program: lessons learned and research results gained / John Crawford and Patricia Crum
- Setting performance standards on alternate assessments for students with disabilities / Abdullah A. Ferdous, Sue Bechard, and Chad W. Buckendahl
- Assessing English language skills in education: implications for students with limited English proficiency / Anja Römhild and James A. Bovaird
- Student achievement and adequate yearly progress within the Indiana charter school system / W. Holmes Finch, Brian F. French, and Mary Baker
- Revising a large-scale college placement examination program: innovation within constraints / Kristen Huff and Gerald J. Melican
- A role for college admissions tests in state assessment programs / Sherri Miller and Jay Happel
- Finding validity evidence: an analysis using the Mental measurements yearbook / Gregory J. Cizek, Heather K. Koons, and Sharyn L. Rosenberg
- A model of examinee test-taking effort / Steven L. Wise and Lisa F. Smith
- Validity arguments for high-stakes testing and accountability systems / Deborah L. Bandalos ... [et al.]
- Testing and measurement from a multilevel view: psychometrics and validation / Bruno D. Zumbo and Barry Forer
- A high-stakes use of intelligence testing: a forensic case study / Chad W. Buckendahl and Brett P. Foley
- High-stakes education research: enhanced scrutiny of the education system and its consequences / James A. Bovaird and Natalie A. Koziol
- The future of high-stakes testing in education / Kurt F. Geisinger.
- Publication date
- edited by James A. Bovaird, Kurt F. Geisinger, and Chad W. Buckendahl.