Medical uses of statistics
- 3rd ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxix, 491 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
RA409 .M43 2009
- Unavailable RA409 .M43 2009
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Statistical concepts fundamental to investigations / Lincoln E. Moses
- Some uses of statistical thinking / John C. Bailar III
- Use of statistical analysis in the New England Journal of Medicine / Shilpi Agarwal, Graham A. Colditz, and John D. Emerson
- Randomized trials and other parallel comparisons of treatment / Nancy E. Mayo
- Crossover and self-controlled designs in clinical research / John C. Bailar III ... [et al.]
- The series of consecutive cases as a device for assessing outcomes of interventions / Lincoln E. Moses
- Biostatistics in epidemiology : design and basic analysis / Mark S. Goldberg
- P-values / James H. Ware ... [et al.]
- Understanding analyses of randomized trials / Nancy E. Mayo
- Linear regression in medical research / Paul J. Rathouz and Amita Rastogi
- Statistical analysis of survival data / Stephen W. Lagakos
- Analysis of categorical data in medical studies / Paul S. Albert
- Analyzing data from ordered categories / Lincoln E. Moses, John D. Emerson, and Hossein Hosseini
- Guidelines for statistical reporting in articles for medical journals / John C. Bailar III and Frederick Mosteller
- Reporting of subgroup analyses in clinical trials / Rui Wang ... [et al.]
- Writing about numbers / Frederick Mosteller, Margaret Perkins, and Stephen Morrissey
- Combining results from independent studies : systematic reviews and meta-analysis in clinical research / Michael A. Stoto
- Biostatistics in epidemiology : advanced methods of regression analysis / Mark S. Goldberg
- Genetic inference / Dan L. Nicolae, Thorsten Kurz, and Carole Ober
- Identifying disease genes in association studies / Dan L. Nicolae, Thorsten Kurz, and Carole Ober
- Risk assessment / A. John Bailer and John C. Bailar III.
- Publication date
- edited by John C. Bailar III, David C. Hoaglin.
- "The New England Journal of Medicine."
- Related Work
- New England journal of medicine.