School choice and school improvement
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Education Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- vi, 311 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB1027.9 .S35186 2011
- Unknown LB1027.9 .S35186 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- School choice debates, research, and context / Mark Berends, Marisa Cannata, and Ellen B. Goldring
- School vouchers in the nation's capital / Patrick J. Wolf ... [et al.]
- Charter school effects in Indianapolis / Anna Nicotera, Maria Mendiburo, and Mark Berends
- Eighth graders and compliance / Paul E. Peterson and Martina G. Viarengo
- Does intradistrict transfer make the grade? / Kristie J.R. Phillips, Charles S. Hausman, and Elisabeth S. Larsen
- Do parents do as they say? / Marc L. Stein, Ellen B. Goldring, and Xiu Cravens
- Barriers to access / W. David Stevens, Marisa de la Torre, and David W. Johnson
- Communication breakdown / Carolyn Sattin-Bajaj
- How do principals respond to charter school competition? / Marisa Cannata
- Shaking up public schools with competition / David Arsen and Yongmei Ni
- Charter schools / Ron Zimmer ... [et al.]
- Does parental choice foster segregated schools? / Helen F. Ladd, Edward B. Fiske, and Nienke Ruijs.
- Publication date
- edited by Mark Berends, Marisa Cannata, and Ellen B. Goldring.