Combined chemical dictionary [electronic resource].
- Web version.
- Boca Raton, FL : Chapman & Hall/CRC
- The combined chemical dictionary is a structured database holding information on chemical substances. It includes descriptive and numerical data on chemical, physical and biological properties of compounds; systematic and common names of compounds; literature references; structure diagrams and their associated connection tables. The online version contains all substances available from: Dictionary of organic compounds, Dictionary of natural products, Dictionary of inorganic and organometallic compounds, Dictionary of drugs, Dictionary of analytical reagents, and Dictionary of carbohydrates.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1990s?
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 15, 2010).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Work
- Dictionary of organic compounds.
- Dictionary of natural products.
- Dictionary of inorganic and organometallic compounds.
- Dictionary of drugs.
- Dictionary of analytical reagents.
- Dictionary of carbohydrates.