Court of Justice of the European Union : commentary on statute and rules of procedure
- Wägenbaur, Bertrand.
- München : Beck ; Oxford : Hart Pub. ; Baden-Baden : Nomos, 2013.
- Physical description
- lxxiv, 921 p. ; 25 cm.
KJE5461 .W343 2013
- Unknown KJE5461 .W343 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Statute of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Rules of procedure of Court of Justice (RP 2012)
- Rules of procedure of the General Court of the European Union (RP GC).
- Publisher's Summary
- This Commentary provides for a comprehensive overview of the procedural rules of the EU Courts in Luxembourg. The substantive aspects of the legal remedies at the Court of Justice, the General Court and the Civil Service Tribunal are laid down in the primary legislation, as amended by the Lisbon Treaty, while the procedural aspects are detailed in the Statute of the Court of Justice as well as the Rules of Procedure of the Court of Justice and the General Court. This Commentary discusses European procedural rules, article by article, taking due account of the established case-law of the Court, thus enabling the reader to navigate quickly and easily through the complex rules of procedure and to orientate him or herself quickly in cases brought before the EU Courts. The Commentary also covers the important "Instructions" and "Practical Guidelines" of the Court Content Statute of the Court of Justice Rules of Procedure of the Court of Justice Rules of Procedure of the General Court.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- by Bertrand Wägenbaur.
- Title Variation
- Court of Justice of the EU