Derivation and use of environmental quality and human health standards for chemical substances in water and soil [electronic resource]
- Pensacola, Fla. : SETAC ; Boca Raton : CRC Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 140 p. : ill.
- Crane, Mark, 1962-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ch. 1. Introduction / Mark Crane ... [et al.]
- ch. 2. Setting environmental standards within a socioeconomic context / Andrew Farmer ... [et al.]
- ch. 3. How should an environmental standard be implemented? / Mark Crane ... [et al.]
- ch. 4. Water and sediment EQS derivation and application / Peter Matthiessen ... [et al.]
- ch. 5. Derivation and use of environmental quality and human health standards for chemical substances in groundwater and soil / Graham Merrington ... [et al.]
- ch. 6. Workshop conclusions and recommendations / Mark Crane, Dawn Maycock, and Graham Merrington.
- Publication date
- edited by Mark Crane ... [et al.].
- "A CRC title."
- Also available in print edition.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.