Papanicolaou, Georgios, 1973-
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
- ix, 243 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 210-237) and index.
- The study of transnational policing
- Imperialism, the state and the police
- The global prohibition regime on human trafficking
- Politics and policing sex trafficking in Southeast Europe
- Policing sex trafficking in Greece
- Conclusion: the mirage of transnational policing.
"Mounting a vigorous critique on existing approaches to transnational policing, this book lays out an argument situating transnational policing within contemporary transformations of the capitalist state and imperialism, looking at the particular case of regional police cooperation against sex trafficking in Southeast Europe"-- Provided by publisher.
Transnational crime, crime control and security.