Multicultural student services on campus : building bridges, re-visioning community
- 1st ed.
- Sterling, Va. : Stylus Pub., 2011.
- Physical description
- xi, 323 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2342.92 .M85 2011
- Unknown LB2342.92 .M85 2011
- Stewart, Dafina Lazarus, 1973-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Remembering our past to shape our future / V. Leilani Kupo
- Historical & philosophical development of multicultural student services / Bettina C. Shuford
- A demographic profile of multicultural student services / Dafina Lazarus Stewart & Brian K. Bridges
- Engaging race in multicultural student services / Lori Patton, Jessica Ranero & Kimberly Everett
- Engaging sexual orientation & gender diversity in multicultural student services / Nicholas Negrete & Christopher Purcell
- Engaging religious & faith diversity in multicultural student services / Jenny L. Small
- Bridging integrated identities to integrated services / Mary Grace Almandrez & Felicia J. Lee
- Multicultural student services at private, liberal arts colleges / Kimberly M. Ferguson & Timeka L. Thomas-Rashid
- Multicultural student services at public institutions / Dorian McCoy
- Multicultural student services at community colleges / Eboni Zamani-Gallaher & Stanley Bazile
- Multicultural student services at minority-serving institutions: historically black institutions / Kevin D. Rome
- Multicultural student services at minority-serving institutions: tribal colleges / Les D. Riding & Robert Longwell-Grice
- Negotiating purpose & context / Becky Petitt & David McIntosh
- Developing collaborations within student affairs / Walter M. Kimbrough & Caretta Cooke
- Developing collaborations with academic affairs / Corinne Maekawa Kodama & Kisa Takesue
- Working with the majority / Jamie Washington
- Preparing diversity change leaders / C. Carney Strange & Dafina Lazarus Stewart
- Multicultural competency & social justice advocacy / Robert Reason & Kenjus T. Watson
- Re-visioning the future of multicultural student services / Kathleen Manning & Frank Michael Muñoz.
- Publication date
- edited by Dafina Lazarus Stewart.