Assessing sector performance and inequality in education
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, c2011.
- Physical description
- xix, 192 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Streamlined analysis with ADePT software.
LB2846 .A76 2011
- Unknown LB2846 .A76 2011
- Porta, Emilio.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book gathers in one volume all the information needed to use ADePT Edu, the software platform created by the World Bank for the reporting and analysis of education indicators and education inequality. It includes a primer on education data availability, an operating manual for the software, a technical explanation of all the education indicators generated, and an overview of global education inequality using ADePT Edu. The World Bank developed ADePT Edu to fill the need for a user-friendly program designed to give everyone the ability to organize and analyze education data from households. ADePT Edu can be used with any household survey with the aid of its user friendly interface, generating education tables and graphics that comply with international standards for performance indicators. Because this volume is a compendium its chapters can be consulted independently of each other, depending on the need of users.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Emilio Porta ... [et al.].
- Streamlined analysis with ADePT software