A scientific approach to scientific writing
- Blackwell, John, 1955-
- New York : Springer, c2011.
- Physical description
- ix, 112 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Martin, Jan (Janice Amanda), 1967-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chapter 1: Maximizing chances of publication Chapter 2: Essential steps before writing a paper Chapter 3: Drafting papers Chapter 4: Complex studies Chapter 5: Linguistic points Chapter 6: Covering letters and referees' objections Chapter 7: Other kinds of written scientific communication Chapter 8: Summary.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This guide provides a framework, starting from simple statements, for writing papers for submission to peer-reviewed journals. It also describes how to address referees' comments, approaches for composing other types of scientific communications, and key linguistic aspects of scientific writing.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- John Blackwell, Jan Martin.