Essentials of chemical reaction engineering [electronic resource]
- Fogler, H. Scott.
- Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, c2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxix, 707 p.) : ill.
- Mole balances
- Conversion and reactor sizing
- Rate laws
- Isothermal reactor design : conversion
- Isothermal reactor design : molar flow rates
- Collection and analysis of rate data
- Multiple reactions
- Reaction mechanisms, pathways, bioreactions, and bioreactors
- Catalysis and catalytic reactors
- Nonisothermal reactor design-the steady state energy balance and
- Adiabatic pfr applications
- Steady-state nonisothermal reactor design-flow reactors with heat exchange
- Unsteady-state nonisothermal reactor design.
- Publication date
- H. Scott Fogler.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Fogler, H. Scott. Essentials of chemical reaction engineering. Upper Saddle River, NJ : Prentice Hall, c2011 9780137146123 (DLC) 2010022352 (OCoLC)613419971