Assessing complex general education student learning outcomes
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- Physical description
- 127 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for institutional research ; no. 149.
LB1028 .N5 NO.149
- Unknown LB1028 .N5 NO.149
- Penn, Jeremy D.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The case for assessing complex general education student learning outcomes / Jeremy D. Penn
- Outcome assessment from the perspective of psychological science : the TAIM approach / Pamela Steinke, Peggy Fitch
- Which test? Whose scores? : comparing standardized critical thinking tests / Donald L. Hatcher
- Beyond math skills : measuring quantitative reasoning in context / Nathan D. Grawe
- Developing and assessing college student teamwork skills / Richard L. Hughes, Steven K. Jones
- Assessing intercultural competence / Daria K. Deardorff
- Assesing civic knowledge and engagement / Julie A. Hatcher
- How we know it when we see it : conceptualizing and assessing integrative and applied learning-in-use / Marcia Mentakowski, Stephen Sharkey
- Future directions for assessing complex general education student learning outcomes / Jeremy D. Penn.
- Publication date
- Jeremy D. Penn, editor.
- New directions for institutional research ; no. 149
- "Spring 2011."
- Also issued online.