Encyclopedia of American environmental history
- New York : Facts On File, 2011.
- Physical description
- 4 v. (xxxvii, 1460, 56 p.) : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Facts on File library of American history.
- Brosnan, Kathleen A., 1960-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Begins with eight broad thematic essays, which highlight the major issues and topics in environmental history and serve as an entryway to other, more specific articles throughout the reference. Arranged alphabetically, more than 750 articles cover every significant issue, event, law, and figure in U.S. environmental history. --from publisher description
- Publication date
- edited by Kathleen A. Brosnan.
- Facts on File library of American history