Human resources manager [videorecording]
- Hebrew, English, Romanian. Closed-captioned. , In Hebrew, Romanian, and English with English subtitles.
- [Fair Lawn, N.J.] : Film Movement, 2011.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 110 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Film Movement series ; v. 9, film 5.
- Main film: The human resources manager (105 min.)
- This month's short film: Tell your children / directed by András Salamon (5 min.).
- "The Human Resources Manager of Jerusalem's largest bakery is in trouble. He is separated from his wife, distanced from his daughter, and stuck in a job he hates. When one of his employees, a foreign worker, is killed in a suicide bombing, the bakery is accused of indifference, and the HR Manager is sent to the victim's hometown in Romania to make amends. Far from home, on a mission to honor a woman he didn't even know but has somehow grown to admire, the HR Manager fights to regain his company's reputation and possibly his own humanity" -- Container.
- Tell your children (Meséld el) "A little girl manages to escape the horrors of the Holocaust. Decades later she is confronted by a group of Neo Nazis. History repeats itself. Based on a true story " -- Container.
- Publication date
- produced with the suppport of The Rabinovich Foundation for the Arts-Cinema Project, The Jerusalem Film and Television Fund, Mittledeutsche Medienforderung, CNC Romania; in co-production with ZDF/Arte; co-produced by Pallas Film, EZ Films, Hai Hui Entertainment, Pie Films; a 2-Team Productions production; an Eran Riklis film.
- Film Movement series ; year 9, film 5
- Based on a novel by Abraham B. Jehoshua.
- Originally released in 2010.
- Information derived from container and title screens.
- Production Credits
- Directed by Eran Riklis ; written by Noah Stollman.
- Mark Ivanar, Reymons Amsalem
- DVD ; widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Included Work
- Tell your children.
- Meséld el.