Implicit and explicit language learning : conditions, processes, and knowledge in SLA and bilingualism
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Press, c2011.
- Physical description
- xii, 229 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Georgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics. Georgetown University Round Table on Languages and Linguistics.
P118.2 .I48 2011
- Unknown P118.2 .I48 2011
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Stubborn syntax : how it resists explicit teaching and learning / Bill VanPatten
- An epitaph for grammar : an abridged history / Arthur S. Reber
- Implicit and explicit SLA and their interface / Nick C. Ellis
- How analysis and control lead to advantages and disadvantages in bilingual processing / Ellen Bialystok
- Getting a grip on the slippery construct of awareness : toward a finer-grained methodological perspective / Ronald P. Leow, Ellen Johnson , and Germán Zárate-Sández
- Aging, pedagogical conditions, and differential success in SLA : an empirical study / Alison E.Lenet ... [et al.]
- Effects of feedback timing in SLA : a computer-assisted study on the Spanish subjunctive / Florencia Henshaw
- Working memory predicts the acquisition of explicit L2 knowledge / Jared A. Linck and Daniel J. Weiss
- The effects of formal instruction and study abroad contexts on foreign language development : the SALA project / Carmen Pérez-Vidal, Maria Juan-Garau, and Joan C. Mora
- Input processing principles : a contribution from first-exposure data / Rebekah Rast
- What is implicit and what is explicit in L2 speech? Findings from an oral corpus / Heather E. Hilton
- Explicit training and implicit learning of L2 phonemic contrasts / Fred R. Eckman ... [et al.]
- English speakers' perception of Spanish vowels : evidence for multiple-category assimilation / Leslie S. Gordon
- Early phonological acquisition in a set of English-Spanish bilingual twins / David Ingram ... [et al.]
- Language learning strategies in adult L3 acquisition : relationship between L3 development, strategy use, L2 levels, and gender / Hui-Ju Lin
- Effects of bilingualism on inhibitory control in elderly Brazilian bilinguals / Ingrid Finger, Johanna Dagort Billig, and Ana Paula Scholl.
- Publication date
- Cristina Sanz and Ronald P. Leow, editors.
- Georgetown University round table on languages and linguistics series