The role of goals in navigating individual lives during emerging adulthood
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2010.
- Physical description
- 114 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for child and adolescent development ; no. 130.
HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.130
- Unknown HQ750 .A1 N4 NO.130
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Understanding emerging adulthood from a goal-setting perspective / Shmuel Shulman, Jari-Erik Nurmi
- Personal goals and well-being : how do young people navigate their lives? / Katariina Salmela-Aro
- Goal attainment, goal striving, and well-being during the transition to adulthood : a ten-year U.S. national longitudinal study / Emily E. Messersmith, John E. Schulenberg
- "Holding on" or "coming to terms" with educational underachievement : a longitudinal study of ambition and attainment / Mayumi Uno, Jeylan T. Mortimer, Minzee Kim, Michael Vuolo
- Dynamics of goal pursuit and personality make-up among emerging adults : typology, change over time, and adaptation / Shmuel Shulman, Jari-Erik Nurmi
- Models of developmental regulation in emerging adulthood and links to symptomatology / Christian Skaletz, Inge Seiffge-Krenke
- Finding the authentic self in a communal culture : developmental goals in emerging adulthood / Miri Scharf, Ofra Mayseless
- The ontogeny of career identities in adolescence / Oksana Malanchuk, Emily E. Messersmith, Jacquelynne S. Eccles.
- Publication date
- Shmuel Shulman, Jari-Erik Nurmi, editors.
- Title Variation
- Emerging adulthood and individual goals
- New directions for child and adolescent development, 1520-3247 ; no. 130
- "Winter 2010."
- Also issued online.