[Engineering e-books on "Nook Color"] [electronic resource] : [downloaded digital books].
- Physical description
- 18 e-monographs on 1 electronic book reader : ill. ; 21x13x2 cm. + 1 users guide (folded sheet;  p.) + 1 power adapter + 1 power cord.
Equipment: ask at desk
- Unknown NOOK .ENGI
- The Mountains of California / by John Muir, Bill McKibben (Introduction)
- Future of Life / by: Edward O. Wilson
- Denialism : How Irrational Thinking Hinders Scientific Progress, Harms the Planet, and Threatens Our Lives / by Michael Specter
- Plan B 4.0 : Mobilizing to Save Civilization / by Lester R. Brown
- Field Notes from a Catastrophe : Man, Nature, and Climate Change / by Elizabeth Kolbert
- This Will Change Everything : Ideas That Will Shape the Future / by John Brockman
- Next 100 Years : A Forecast for the 21st Century / by George Friedman
- Absolute Zero : And the Conquest of Cold / by Tom Shachtman
- Archimedes to Hawking : Laws of Science and the Great Minds Behind Them / by Clifford Pickover
- Ingenium : Five Machines That Changed the World / by Mark Denny
- How I Killed Pluto and Why --ItHad It Coming / by Mike Brown
- The Master Switch : The Rise and Fall of Information Empires / by Tim Wu
- The Elegant Universe : Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory / by Brian Greene
- The Hidden Reality : Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos / by Brian Greene
- Where Good Ideas Come From : The Natural History of Innovation / by Steven Johnson
- Packing for Mars : The Curious Science of Life in the Void / by Mary Roach
- The Man Who Invented the Computer: The Biography of John Atanasoff, Digital Pioneer / by Jane Smiley
- Social Engineering : The Art of Human Hacking / by Christopher Hadnagy
- Somehow, someday : prospects for spacefaring / by Avis Lang.
- Supplemental links
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- In cloth case.