Water and biomolecules [electronic resource] : physical chemistry of life phenomena
- Berlin ; Heidelberg : Springer, c2009.
- Biological and medical physics, biomedical engineering.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Life is produced by the interplay of water and biomolecules. This book deals with the physicochemical aspects of such life phenomena produced by water and biomolecules. All sections have been written by internationally recognized front-line researchers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Kunihiro Kuwajima... [et al.] (editors).
- Biological and medical physics, biomedical engineering
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2009. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on May 15, 2009). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.