Preparing and delivering technical presentations [electronic resource]
- Message strategy
- Audience accommodation
- Researching your subject
- Preparing an oral presentation
- Intellectual property considerations
- Selecting and preparing visual aids
- Delivering your message
- Guide for preparation of slides
- Sample presentation
- Presentation checklist, things to consider in preparing and delivering a technical presentation
- Suggestions from AV professionals on slide preparation.
- Publication date
- Kenneth G. Budinski.
- Manual ; 54
- Use copy Restrictions unspecified star
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action note
- digitized 2011 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve pda
- Available in another form
- Print version: Budinski, Kenneth G. Preparing and delivering technical presentations. [1st ed.]. West Conshohocken, PA : ASTM International, c2005 0803133707 (DLC) 2005028764 (OCoLC)62089826