Encyclopedia of aerospace engineering [electronic resource]
- Chichester, West Sussex, U.K. : Wiley, 2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (9v. (xiv, 5648 p.)) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. Fluid dynamics and aerothermodynamics
- v. 2. Propulsion and power
- v. 3. Structural technology
- v. 4. Materials technology
- v. 5. Dynamics and control
- v. 6. Environmental impact, manufacturing and operations - - v. 7. Vehicle design
- v. 8. System engineering
- v. 9. Index and units.
- Publication date
- editors-in-chief, Richard Blockley, Wei Shyy.
- Index not included in electronic reproduction.
- Available in another form
- Print version Encyclopedia of aerospace engineering 9780470754405 0470754400 (DLC) 2010031089 (OCoLC)645673823