A long walk to school : global perspectives on inclusive education
- Rotterdam ; Boston : Sense Publishers, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiv, 164 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Studies in inclusive education (Sense Publishers) v. 7.
LC1200 .L66 2010
- Unknown LC1200 .L66 2010
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: International research on inclusive education / Patricia Noonan Walsh and Vianne Timmons
- pt. 1. Building capacity. Promoting inclusive education in low-income countries / Roy McConkey and Alice Bradley
- Inclusion across the life span for people with different abilities : Centro Ann Sullivan Del Perú / Liliana Mayo and Judith M. LeBlanc
- Inclusion and poverty / Shirin Munir
- Practice of inclusive education in an Asian city : Hong Kong SAR / Kenneth Kuen-Fung Sin
- pt. 2. Changing systems. Inclusive education in the United States of America / Barbara LeRoy
- Transition to post-secondary education / Vianne Timmons and Maryam Wagner
- Inclusive education in Italy : an overview / Marcella Deluca
- Inclusion and teacher training / Michael Shevlin and Hugh Kearns
- Next steps / Patricia Noonan Walsh and Louise Hall.
- Inclusive education.
- Publication date
- edited by Vianne Timmons, Patricia Noonan Walsh.
- Studies in inclusive education ; v. 7
- "International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual Disabilities"--Cover.