Krause, Thomas R., 1944-
- Publication date:
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2005.
- xxii, 276 p. : ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
Includes bibliographical references (p. 251-257) and index.
- Safety as a metaphor for organizational excellence
- The organizational safety model : understanding the big picture
- The safety leadership model, part 1 : the personality, values, emotional commitment, and leadership style of the effective safety leader
- The safety leadership model, part 2 : best practices in safety leadership
- The safety leadership model, part 3 : understanding organizational culture and safety climate
- Changing behavior using applied behavior analysis
- The effect of cognitive bias on safety decisions
- The role of executive coaching in leadership development
- The role of the supervisor in leading with safety
- A systematic process for reducing exposure to hazards : what the safety improvement process looks like at the worker level
- Planning for change : designing intervention strategies for safety improvement
- Case histories in leading with safety
- NASA's approach to transforming its organizational culture & safety climate.
Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 1, 2007). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)