Effective environmental, health and safety management using the team approach [electronic resource]
- Taylor, Bill, Jr.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2005.
- Physical description
- xi, 217 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Wiley InterScience (Online service)
- The hierarchy of safety, health and environmental management
- Understanding OSHA and safety and health regulations
- The basics of managing safety, health and environmental programs
- The facility safety and health committee system
- The safety activities task group
- The rules and procedures task group
- The education and training task group
- The inspections and audits task group
- The health and environment task group
- The fire and emergency task group
- The housekeeping task group
- The incident investigations task group
- The security task group
- Safety and health responsibilities
- Appendix A. Tools and forms
- Appendix B. Frequently asked questions
- Appendix C. Resources
- Supplemental links
Table of contents only:
Contributor biographical information:
- Publication date
- Bill Taylor, Jr.
- Includes index.
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 1, 2007). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.