[Engineering E-Books on "Kindle DX"] [electronic resource] : [downloaded digital books].
- Physical description
- 10 e-monographs on 1 electronic book reader : ill. ; 10.5x7.2x0.38 in. + 1 quick guide + 1 power adapter.
Equipment: ask at desk
KINDLE .ENGI 7
KINDLE .ENGI 8
- Unknown KINDLE .ENGI 7
- Scientists must speak : bringing presentations to life / D. Eric Walters, Gale Climenson Walters
- What are future impacts of electronic data distributions such as Kindle / Eva Spahija (2nd ed.)
- What technology wants / Kevin Kelly
- Where good ideas come from : a natural history of innovation / Steven Johnson
- Cognitive surplus : creativity and generosity in a connected age / Clay Shirky
- Convergence culture : where old and new media collide / Henry Jenkins
- The geek atlas : 128 places where science & technology come alive / by John Graham-Cumming
- The discoveries : great breakthroughs in 20th century science / Alan Lightman
- Aerodynamic analysis of the McLaren F1 road car using wind tunnel testing / Luke Marshall
- I live in the future & here's how it works: why your world, work, and brain are being creatively disrupted / Nick Bilton.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- In cloth case.