Building construction handbook [electronic resource]
- Chudley, R.
- 8th ed.
- Amsterdam ; Burlington, MA : Butterworth-Heinemann, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xi, 828 p.) : ill.
- Greeno, Roger.
- General. Site Works. Builders Plant Substructure. Superstructure. Internal Construction and Finishes. Domestic Services. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Building Construction Handbook contains everything you need to know about the construction process. Up-to-date examples of everyday practices and processes, accompanied by detailed drawings to illustrate the construction building elements, make this text a core reference for both students and professionals. The eigth edition has been fully revised and updated with additional examples of building practice. New material on the following areas is included: energy conservation, sustainable construction, environmental and green building issues and fire protection to elements of construction. Building Construction Handbook is an essential, easy-to-use resource for undergraduate and vocational students on a wide range of courses including NVQ and BTEC National, through Higher National Certificate and Diploma, to Foundation and three-year degree level. It is also a handy reference for building designers, contractors and others working in the construction industry.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- R. Chudley and R. Greeno.
- Previous ed.: Amsterdam; London: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008.
- Includes index.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Chudley, R. Building construction handbook. 8th ed. Amsterdam ; Burlington, MA : Butterworth-Heinemann, c2010 9781856178051 (OCoLC)528374638