Teaching YA lit through differentiated instruction
- Groenke, Susan L.
- Urbana, Ill. : National Council of Teachers of English, c2010.
- Physical description
- xiv, 177 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
PN1009 .A1 G76 2010
- Unknown PN1009 .A1 G76 2010
- Scherff, Lisa, 1968-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 147-166) and index.
- Centering young adult literature in the high school English classroom through differentiated reading instruction
- Getting into character with the realistic young adult novel
- Historical fiction : connecting to critical theories
- The verse novel and fluency development for older adolescent readers
- Teaching the memoir : responding to others through reader response
- Differentiating for cultural difference : moving from reader response to critical literacy with multicultural YA literature
- An exciting story and some soil : exploring biography graphic-novel style
- Adventure and mystery novels : scaffolding comprehension to improve inference and prediction skills
- Fantasy, the supernatural, and science fiction : reading ladders and ethical discussions.
- Publication date
- Susan L. Groenke, Lisa Scherff.
- Title Variation
- Teaching young adult literature through differentiated instruction