Copyright law for librarians and educators : creative strategies and practical solutions
- Crews, Kenneth D.
- 3rd ed. - Chicago : American Library Association, 2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 192 p. : ill., forms ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 179-184) and index.
- The copyright path : changing needs and copyright solutions
- The scope of protectable works
- Works without copyright protection
- Duration and formalities : how long do copyrights last?
- Who owns the copyright?
- The rights of copyright owners
- Exceptions to the rights of owners
- Fair use : getting started
- Fair use : understanding the four factors
- Getting comfortable with fair use : applying the four factors
- The meaning of fair use guidelines
- Distance education and the TEACH Act
- Libraries and the special provisions of Section 108
- Responsibilities, liabilities, and doing the right thing
- Music and copyright
- Anticircumvention and the DMCA
- Copyright, archives, and unpublished materials
- Permission from copyright owners.
- Publication date
- Kenneth D. Crews.