The A-Z encyclopedia of food controversies and the law
- Williams, Elizabeth M. (Elizabeth Marie), 1950-
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Greenwood/ABC-CLIO, c2011.
- Physical description
- 2 v. ; 26 cm.
- Carter, Stephanie J.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -625) and index.
- V. 1. A-P
- V. 2. R-Z : Pt. 1. Court cases
- United States v. Fior d'Italia, Inc. (2002)
- Commack Self-Service Kosher Meats, Inc v Weiss (2002)
- Pelman, et al. v. Mcdonald's Corporation (2003)
- Amended complaint in Pelman, et al. v. Mcdonald's Corporation (2003)
- Pelman, et al. v. Mcdonald's Corporation, Court of Appeals (2005)
- Arnett, et al. v. Snyder (2001)
- North American Cold Storage Co. v. City of Chicago (1908)
- United States v. Park (1975)
- Pt. 2. Laws, regulations, and regulatory review
- In the matter of McCormick & Company, Inc. (2000)
- California Organic Products Act of 2003
- Twenty-Eight Hour Law of 1873, as amended in 1994
- Senate bill, introduced into the 111th Congress, amending the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (2009)
- Bill AB 1437 introduced into the California legislature dealing with shelled eggs (2009)
- U.S. Code Sections 341 and others
- Code of Federal Regulations regarding cheese and cheese food
- Enabling Act of the zoning laws of the City of Boston (1956), as amended
- Pt. 3. Uruguay Round Agreement on agriculture (1998)
- World Trade Organization ministerial conference decision (2001)
- World medical assembly declaration on hunger strikers (1992).
- Publication date
- Elizabeth M. Williams and Stephanie Jane Carter.