Education, professionalization and social representations : on the transformation of social knowledge
- New York : Routledge, 2011.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 252 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Routledge international studies in the philosophy of education ; 25.
HM651 .E38 2011
- Unknown HM651 .E38 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Transformations and changes in social knowledge: towards the dynamics of meaning making / Anders Gustavsson and Staffan Selander
- Social representations and power / Berth Danermark and Per Germundsson
- Of contextualized use of "social" and "professional" / Alain Piaser and Michel Bataille
- Understanding professionalization as a representational process / Pierre Ratinaud and Michel Lac
- The teacher's work / Clarilza Prado de Sousa
- Education processes of the teacher as an apprentice / Vera Maria Nigro de Souza Placco and Vera Lucia Trevisan de Souza
- Social representations and cultures of action / Jean-Marie Barbier
- The theory of social representations as a theoretical and methodological tool for research on teachers in Brazil: analyses of theses and dissertations / Maria Suzana de Stefano Menin, Allesandra de Morais Shimizu, and Claudia Maria de Lima
- Teacher students' social representations of how adults learn / Mohamed Chaib and Josef Chaib
- Being a school teacher in Brazil / Alda Judith Alves-Mazzotti
- Trainers of adults: professional representations and training knowledge / Patrice Bouyssières and Marie-Pierre Trinquier
- Training and ruptures / Christine Mias
- Social representations of belonging in pre-school children's peer-cultures / Solveig Hägglund and Annica Löfdahl
- Transformations of risk knowledge: the medical encounter and patients' narrative construction of meaning / Sonja Olin Lauritzen and Robert Ohlsson
- The role of the media in the transformation of citizens' social representations of suffering / Birgitta Höijer and Ulrika Olausson
- Religiosity as a way of appropriating knowledge / Margot Campos Madeira ... [et al.]
- Appropriation of knowledge and social psychology: Milgram's experiment on obedience to authority / Sophie Richardot.
- Publication date
- edited by Mohamed Chaib, Berth Danermark, and Staffan Selander ; with a foreword by Denise Jodelet.
- Routledge international studies in the philosophy of education ; 25