Contemplative teaching and learning
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2010.
- Physical description
- 119 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for community colleges ; no. 151.
LB2328 .N4 NO.151
- Unknown LB2328 .N4 NO.151
- Kroll, Keith.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The case for a contemplative philosophy of education / Rick Repetti
- Community college as liminal space / Maria R. Lichtmann
- The classroom is a "sangha" : contemplative education in the community college / Robert Haight
- Waking up to ourselves: the use of mindfulness meditation and emotional intelligence in the teaching of communications / Dan Huston
- Being allowing and yet directive: mindfulness meditation in the teaching of developmental reading and writing / Kate Garretson
- Contemplative practices in human services education / Jacqueline M. Griswold
- The sound of starting where you are: contemplative practice and music pedagogy / Matthew Ruby Shippee
- Offering reflection to an organization / Ann Faulkner, Guy Gooding
- Vocatio: the importance of exploring an ancient concept for community college students / Clifford "Kip" Scott
- Contemplative practice in the classroom / Keith Kroll.
- Publication date
- Keith Kroll, editor.
- New directions for community colleges, 0194-3081 ; no. 151
- "Fall 2010"
- Also issued online