Collaborative leadership in action : partnering for success in schools
- New York : Teachers College Press, Teachers College, Columbia University, c2011.
- Physical description
- xiv, 201 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2805 .C595 2011
- Unknown LB2805 .C595 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The value of partnerships / Dee Hopkins
- Types of partnerships / David M. Byrd and D. John McIntyre
- Developing partnerships with purpose / Lee Teitel
- Sustaining partnerships / Diane Yendol-Hoppey, David Hoppey, and Ted Price
- Making evaluation useful : improving partnerships through ongoing collaborative assessment / Jerry W. Willis
- Defining collaborative leadership / Shelley B. Wepner
- How collaborative leaders cross boundaries / Jeffrey Glanz
- How to become a collaborative leader / Shelley B. Wepner.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is about creating partnerships and the PreK-12 and higher education leaders who make them happen. It defines and describes different types of collaborative partnerships, and discusses what is needed to develop, sustain, and evaluate collaborativ.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Shelley B. Wepner, Dee Hopkins ; foreword by David Berliner.