Equality, equity, and diversity : educational solutions in the Basque Country
- Reno : Center for Basque Studies, University of Nevada, c2010.
- Physical description
- 209 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
LA919 .P34 E68 2010
- Unknown LA919 .P34 E68 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Education provision in the Basque country / Alfonso Unceta and Andres Davila
- Addressing Basque diversity in the classroom: measures to avoid excluding at-risk youth / Begona Martinez Dominguez
- Improving social interaction: experimentally validated proposals for psycho-educational intervention / Maite Garaigordobil and Jone Aliri
- Socialization to prevent gender violence in the Basque Country / Maria Jose Alonso Olea, Aitor Gomez Gonzalez, and Nekane Beloki Arizti
- Resolution and transformation of at-school conflicts / Ramon Alzate Saez de Heredia, Lucia Gorbena, and Cristina Merino
- Learning communities: a Basque egalitarian educational project / Maite Arandia Lorono, Isabel Martinez Dominguez, and Inaki Santa Cruz Ayo
- Migrants en route: community socioeducational action / Mikel Arriaga Landeta and Begona Abad Miguelez
- Educating from the family: a proposal to connect homes and institutions / Enrique Arranz Freijo, Fernando Olabarrieta Artetxe, and Juan Luis Martin Ayala
- The development of values and the media / Concepción Medrano, Ana Aierbe, and Juan Ignacio Martinez de Morentin.
- "Collection of articles on education in the Basque Country"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Alfonso Unceta and Concepción Medrano ; translated by Ines Swaney.
- Current research series ; no. 1
- "Published in conjunction with the University of the Basque Country."