Data-driven decision making in Intercollegiate athletics
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2009.
- Physical description
- 124 p. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for institutional research ; no. 144.
LB1028 .N5 NO.144
- Unknown LB1028 .N5 NO.144
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Finances and college athletics / Frank Hodge, Lloyd Tanlu
- Making money - or not - on college sports / Welch Suggs
- The student athlete experience / Joy Gaston Gayles
- Gender equity, sport sponsorship, and participation / Athena Yiamouyiannis
- Data-driven decision making in practice: The NCAA injury surveillance system / David Klossner, Jill Corlette, Julie Agel, Stephen W. Marshall
- College athletics and student achievement: The evidence at small colleges / John Emerson, Rachelle L. Brooks, Elaine Croft McKenzie
- The collection and use of academic outcomes data by the NCAA / Todd A. Petr, Thomas S. Paskus
- Decision making in hiring: Intercollegiate athletics coaches and staff / C. Keith Harrison, Richard E. Lapchick, Neza K. Janson
- Faculty perceptions of intercollegiate athletics / Janet H. Lawrence
- Selected resources and glossary / Daisy D. Alfaro, Jennifer Lee Hoffman.
- Publication date
- Jennifer Lee Hoffman, James Soto Antony, Daisy D. Alfaro, editors.
- New directions for institutional research, 0271-0579 ; no. 144
- "Winter 2009."