Handbook of transition metal polymerization catalysts [electronic resource]
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxi, 575 p.) : ill.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Commercially Available Metal Alkyls and Their Use in Polyolefin Catalysts / Dennis B Malpass
- Porous Silica in Transition Metal Polymerization Catalysts / Thomas J Pullukat, Robert E Patterson
- Computational Modeling of Polymerization Catalysts / Monika Srebro, Artur Michalak
- Scale-Up of Catalyst Recipes to Commercial Production / C P Cheng
- Commercialization of Olefin Polymerization Catalysts: Model for Success / C E Capshew
- Supported Magnesium/Titanium-Based Ziegler Catalysts for Production of Polyethylene / Thomas E Nowlin, Robert I Mink, Yury V Kissin
- Stereospecific a-Olefin Polymerization with Heterogeneous Catalysts / John Severn, Robert L Jones
- MgCl-Supported TiCl Catalysts for Production of Morphology-Controlled Polyethylene / Long Wu, Sieghard E Wanke
- Product Morphology in Olefin Polymerization with Polymer Supported Metallocene Catalysts / Long Wu, Sieghard E Wanke
- Review of Phillips Chromium Catalyst for Ethylene Polymerization / Max P McDaniel
- Silica-Supported Silyl Chromate₆Based Ethylene Polymerization Catalysts / Kevin Cann
- Ethylene Polymerization and a-Olefin Oligomerization Using Catalysts Derived from Phosphoranes and Ni(II) and Ni(0) Precursors / Scott Collins
- Late Transition Metal₆Catalyzed Co- and Terpolymerization of a-Olefins with Carbon Monoxide₆Polyketones: Synthesis and Modification / Timo M J Anselment, Manuela Zintl, Maria Leute, Rüdiger Nowack, Bernhard Rieger
- Copper Catalysts for Olefin Polymerization / Anna Maria, Raspolli Galletti
- Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerizations and Acyclic Diene Metathesis Polymerizations with Homogeneous Ruthenium and Molybdenum Catalysts and Initiators / Robert T Mathers
- Cobalt Ziegler-Natta Catalysts for Synthesis of Poly--1,4-Butadiene / Ray Hoff
- Appendix A: Pyrophoricity of Metal Alkyls
- Appendix B: Rheological Terms for Polymerization Catalyst Chemists.
- Publication date
- edited by Ray Hoff, Robert T. Mathers.
- Description based on print version record.
- Available in another form
- Print version: Handbook of transition metal polymerization catalysts. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010 9780470137987 0470137983 (DLC) 2009005621 (OCoLC)246886683