Enhancing disaster and emergency preparedness, response, and recovery through evaluation
- San Francisco : Wiley/Jossey-Bass, c2010.
- Physical description
- 117 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- New directions for evaluation no. 126.
LB1028 .N4 NO.126
- Unknown LB1028 .N4 NO.126
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Enhancing disaster and emergency preparedness, response, and recovery through evaluation / Liesel Ashley Ritchie, Wayne MacDonald
- Real-time evaluation in humanitarian emergencies / Emery Brusset, John Cosgrave, Wayne MacDonald
- Interagency Health and Nutrition Evaluation initiative in humanitarian crises: moving from single-agency to joint, sectorwide evaluations / Olga Bornemisza ... [et al.]
- Save the Children's approach to emergency evaluation and learning: evolution in policy and practice / Megan Steinke-Chase, Danielle Tranzillo
- Logic modeling as a tool to prepare to evaluate disaster and emergency preparedness, response, and recovery in schools / Kathy Zantal-Wiener, Thomas J. Horwood
- Evolution of a monitoring and evaluation system in disaster recovery: learning from the Katrina Aid Today national case management consortium / Amanda Janis, Kelly M. Stiefel, Celine C. Carbullido
- Evaluating disaster education: the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's TsunamiReady community program and risk awareness education efforts in New Hanover County, North Carolina / Jennifer Horan ... [et al.]
- Disasters, crises, and unique populations: suggestions for survey research / Patric R. Spence, Kenneth A. Lachlan
- Evaluation of disaster and emergency management: do no harm, but do better / Liesel Ashley Ritchie, Wayne MacDonald.
- Publication date
- Liesel Ashley Ritchie, Wayne MacDonald, editors.
- New directions for evaluation, 1097-6736 ; no. 126