SpringerImages [electronic resource]
- [London] : Springer, 2009-
- SpringerImages is a growing collection of scientific images that spans the scientific, technical and medical fields. The continually updated collection gathers photos, graphs, histograms, figures, and tables, and is available as a searchable online database. The SpringerImages interface enables users to search through captions, keywords, context and more, even jumping from the image to the source article. Users can create personalized image "sets, " and can easily export images for use in their own presentations or lectures.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Springer Images
- Updated daily
- Title from database home page (viewed on July 29, 2009).
- "Produced by Current Medicine Group Ltd, a part of Springer Science + Business Media".
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.