Interrupted melody [videorecording]
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2009.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Archive collection.
- Soon after arriving in France on a music scholarship, young Australian Marjorie takes the opera world by storm. Exhilarated by her achievement, she garners worldwide fame and is heralded as one of the greatest singers of her time. But tragedy strikes in the form of a crippling paralysis ...
- Publication date
- written by William Ludwig and Sonya Levien ; produced by Jack Cummings ; directed by Curtis Bernhardt.
- Archive collection
- "This disc is expected to play back in dvd video play only devices and may not play back in other dvd devices including recorders and pc devices"--Container.
- Videodisc release of the 1955 motion picture MGM; produced by Loew's Incorporated.
- Director of photography, Joseph Ruttenberg, Paul C. Vogel; editor, John Dunning.
- Based on her life story by Marjorie Lawrence.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1955.
- Includes trailer.
- Glenn Ford, Eleanor Parker, Roger Moore, Cecil Kellaway.
- Not rated.
- Recorded DVD (NTSC, all regions); widescreen; Dolby Digital stereo.
- Academy Award: 1955 Best story and screenplay.
- Related Work
- Lawrence, Marjorie. Interrupted melody.