Spectral database for organic compounds SDBS [electronic resource].
- Japan : AIST
- Sangyō Gijutsu Sōgō Kenkyūjo.
- An integrated spectral database system for organic compounds, which includes six different types of spectra under a directory of the compounds.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2001?
- Title from home page (viewed on Sept. 30, 2009).
- Organized by National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.