- Publication date:
- 7th ed. - Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- xiv, 462 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Multicultural resources": p. 439-443.
- Multicultural education : characteristics and goals / James A. Banks
- Culture in society and in educational practices / Frederick Erickson
- Race, class, gender, and disability in the classroom / Carl A. Grant and Christine E. Sleeter
- Social class and educational equality / Caroline Hodges Persell
- Christian nation or pluralistic culture : religion in American life / Charles H. Lippy
- Gender bias : from Colonial America to today's classroom / David Sadker and Karen Zittleman
- Classrooms for diversity : rethinking curriculum and pedagogy / Mary Kay Thompson Tetreault
- Race and gender in classrooms : implications for teachers / Annette Henry
- Queer lessons : sexual and gender minorities in multicultural education / Cris Mayo
- Approaches to multicultural curriculum reform / James A. Banks.
- Banks, James A.
Banks, Cherry A. McGee.