Italian magazine [electronic resource].
- [London, England : s.n., 1795]
- Physical description
- 2 v. ; 8⁰)
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Italian literature > Periodicals > Early works to 1800.
- Art, Italian > Periodicals > Early works to 1800.
- Italy > Civilization > Periodicals > Early works to 1800.
- Italy > History > Periodicals > Early works to 1800.
- Italy > Antiquities > Periodicals > Early works to 1800.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- No I. (November 1, 1795.)-no II. (December 1, 1795)
- Title from caption.
- Issues lack wrappers, imprint.
- Place of publication assumed by cataloger; year of publication from dates of issues.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- NCBEL, II:1310
- Times handlist, p. 47
- Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p. 77
- English Short Title Catalog, P5986.
- No more published.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Related Items
- No copies of the original publication are known to survive; it exists only in its reprinted form as: Italian tracts. London, 1796.
- Stanford University Libraries also has the microfilm version: http://searchworks.stanford.edu/view/580114
- Great Britain England London.