Law, policy, and technology : cyberterrorism, information warfare, and Internet immobilization
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xv, 496 pages ; 29 cm
HV6773.15 .C97 L39 2012
- Unknown HV6773.15 .C97 L39 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 447-488) and index.
- Setting the scene for cyberterrorism and other cyber attacks. The security practitioners' perspective / Eduardo Gelbstein
- Economic, political, and social threats in the information age / Eduardo Gelbstein, Marcus Wuest, Stephen Fridakis
- Critical information infrastructure and cyber-terrorism / Olivia Bosch
- Attackers : internal and external / Eduardo Gelbstein
- Threats, vulnerability, uncertainty, and information risk / Eduardo Gelbstein
- ICT and security governance : doing the right things the right way (and well enough) / Eduardo Gelbstein , Tom Kellerman
- Concerns about what will happen next : should these things keep you awake at night? / Eduardo Gelbstein
- Law and policy perspectives. Introduction: Weak legal framework and limited international cooperation / Eduardo Gelbstein
- To define or not to define : law and policy conundrums for the cybercrime, national security, international law and military law communities / Pauline C. Reich
- Anonymity, actual incidents, cyber attacks, and digital mobilization / Pauline C. Reich, Stuart Weinstein, Charles Wild, Allan S. Cabanlong
- Culture clashes : freedom, privacy, and government surveillance issues arising in relation to national security and internet use / Pauline C. Reich
- What is cyberterrorism and how real is the threat? : a review of the academic literature, 1996-2009 / Maura Conway
- Cyber-search and cyber-seizure : policy considerations of cyber operations and Fourth Amendment implications / Catherine B. Lotrionte
- Terrorism and the internet : do we need an international solution? / Gilbert Ramsay
- Case study : India : terrorism and terrorist use of the internet/technology / Pauline C. Reich
- China's cyber tool : striving to attain electronic shi? / Timothy L. Thomas
- The United Kingdom's Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure : an evaluation of the UK government's response mechanism to cyber attacks on critical infrastructure / Stuart Weinstein, Charles Wild.
- "This book provides relevant frameworks and best practices as well as current empirical research findings for professionals who want to improve their understanding of the impact of cyber-attacks on critical infrastructures and other information systems essential to the smooth running of society, how such attacks are carried out, what measures should be taken to mitigate their impact"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Pauline C. Reich, Eduardo Gelbstein [editors].