Music dances [videorecording] : Balanchine choreographs Stravinsky
- New York, N.Y. : George Balanchine Foundation, c2010.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (96 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Unknown MDVD 1309
- "Professor Stephanie Jordan examines the extraordinary range of Balanchine's approach to Stravinsky's music across the years. The major focus is Agon, with additional selections from Apollo, Duo concertant, Divertimento from Le baiser de la fée, Movements for piano and orchestra, and Danses concertantes"--Container.
- Release date
- Production date
- project director, Stephanie Jordan ; video director, Virginia Brooks ; producer, Delia Peters ; conceived and written by Stephanie Jordan.
- Title Variation
- Balanchine choreographs Stravinsky
- Production Credits
- Camera, James Clarke ; diagrams and musical graphics, Paul Terry ; editors, Virginia Brooks, Stephanie Jordan ; director of research, Nancy Reynolds.
- Narrator, Stephanie Jordan.
- Studio dancers (New York City Ballet): Peter Boal, Albert Evans, Alexander Ritter, Jennifer Tinsley, Kathleen Tracey, Wendy Whelan ; studio musicians: piano, Nancy McDill ; violin and percussion, Gabriel Schaff.
- DVD-R; NTSC.