GovTrack.us [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : Civic Impulse, LLC
- The site allows users to track legislation and votes in the United States Congress with customized RSS feeds and email updates, and provides information on members of Congress, voting records, district maps, and congressional committees. Also provides the status of federal legislation, and access to the Congressional Record. GovTrack.us is a non-commercial, non-partisan, and open-source project. Bills may be searched and browsed going back to the 103rd Congress (1993-94), though the text of legislation goes back only as far as the 106th Congress (1999-2000). Roll call votes are available back to 1990 for the House and 1989 for the Senate
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004.
- Title from caption (viewed on Sept. 30, 2009).
- "A civic project to track Congress."
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.